Just off Vision out of Baltimore

Right off the ship are several good things to do.

The museum is outstanding.

Fun Golf is the best miniature golf I ever played....by far.

Just taking the free hop on around the Dockyard is good.  

Shopping in the dockyard is Blehh

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 8:48 PM, Kelli0927 said:

We have an overnight there next May coming in at 3pm then leaving the next day at 2pm. I'm worried two half days won't leave much time for much. Hopefully we can make it work. Thanks for your review.

Check out the ferry system - you can get a multi-day pass, I think right where the ship docks. Ferries to St George's and Hamilton, and a pretty boat ride to and from. We're doing that cruise in September. 

3 hours ago, jbwhale said:

Check out the ferry system - you can get a multi-day pass, I think right where the ship docks. Ferries to St George's and Hamilton, and a pretty boat ride to and from. We're doing that cruise in September. 

You are answering a question asked a year ago. 

On 7/2/2023 at 10:58 AM, Love PalmTrees said:

We were on the Enchantment in late Feb/early Mar 2023 with late seating traditional dining.  The first night my fish was tasty, but barely room temp. At the end of the meal, our waiter asked how the food was.  I told him in nice way that it was good, but barely warm.  He was so apologetic and offered to get me another main dish.  I thanked him, but had had more than enough other food to fill me up.  He said going forward that he would check the temp of the plate to make sure the food was hot.  The rest of the cruise my food was hot.  I also ordered mostly the Chef's Recommendation and was never disappointed.  This was the first time I tried that strategy.  Our waiter and assistant waiter were vey pleasant and always going out of their way to please us.  In all honesty, service tended to be on the slow side, but we are on vacation and it is nice to linger not be hurried.

April 2023 on the Enchantment with a very similar experience to yours. The meals themselves where hit or miss. I appreciate someone else buying, cooking, presenting, and cleaning the dishes of any meal served to me.

After the third day, we just went to Windjammer. The servers were understanding as they did not cook the food but somehow, they sensed what was coming on the second seating. They saw the reaction of the first seating and saw what food that was left on the plates. They were not strongly suggesting anything which led me to believe that it was just a very bad cruise dining experience they had no control over.

I can cook and love great food but I am very forgiving on cruises considering the past few years of turmoil.

I wanted the food to be good. It just was not.