Koningsdam June 10-17 (2023) Alaska Review

cabland

Just wanted to circle back to this discussion and thank you all for the helpful answers to my many questions. Our cruise was five months ago now - gosh time flies - and I've finally gotten around to writing a review of our experience. Here's the link if anyone is interested, but it's really long, so you should get a cup of coffee and find a comfy chair 🙃

Cruise Review

IMG_9292[1].jpg

• Like 1

Wow what a great review! I also have a bum knee and am on Koningsdam  in May for Alaska. I am renting a scooter and hope I can get around okay. Want to do the railway thing in Skagway as my husband loves trains. You really helped me  with your review and acupuncture does help .

• 2 months later...

My bum knee is still a bummer, but worse than that, the OTHER knee finally gave out in the Fall and I ended up getting a total knee replacement for it....which hasn't gone as planned at all (i.e. infection, back in hospital for 4 days, picc line with outpatient antibiotics for 6 weeks, and currently at almost 5 month out knee feels worse than before the surgery) - so here I sit with my original bum knee and the surgical knee even worse!  Ugh.  It was, however, fun to re-read my cruise post!  I don't think I'll be cruising again any time soon, but we'll see!

• Like 1

Oh, @cabland So sorry to hear about the continued and worsened knee trouble. Yikes. Both my mother and my brother are looking at new knees this year. Sounds like a tricky business. Hoping and praying you're up and at 'em again sooner than you expect!!