orange level purxhase

beachfanatic

7 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks every o0ne ,we have the cruise as one booking so adding CO should be at $15 per day per pax on our 14 day cruise . I will add it today  & also get the upgrade

The upgrades are done through Ship's Inventory, so Monday is the earliest you can do it. Go to the HAL site and search for Club Orange. On that page you will find a PDF with their phone number. I'd call them as soon as they open because there can be a bit of a hold. I think I held for around 20 minutes. Your time may be different.

Important: Grab the PDF copy of your ship's deck plan and familiarize yourself. You'll have to choose the upgraded room from what's available in inventory when you call. You'll want to know where you are going, what's near you - and importantly - what's above & below you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SFO Peter said:

If you are lucky enough to get Club Orange they will immediately charge you when you ask for it and put the note on your invoice.  This will be your proof of CO.

Peter

Yes. It shows on your confirmation PDF in the Special Services section. You'll also see the new stateroom #.