Star Drydock PICS !!!

melika091900

Looks like she's back to sea. Here's the webcam shot at about 9 AM Saturday morning:

So how did you get an updated webcam shot? I checked both kroooz-cam and also the NCL website and they both still show a shot from Thursday.

bruno -- I got it from kroooz-cams. I checked it again, and it's definitely still updating for me. Have you tried clearing your cache or refreshing your screen?

Did both = at least my view moved from Fri to 1 am this morning :)

My current view

STAR0401.jpg.6e83a924f48276033d84f5cc76a5c253.jpg

OK, that's really weird. I get the current view from both NCL's website as well as kroooz-cams. I've had trouble with them not updating recently, but today they're working just fine. I'm using internet explorer, v. 6 --- what browsers is everybody else using?

OK, that's really weird. I get the current view from both NCL's website as well as kroooz-cams. I've had trouble with them not updating recently, but today they're working just fine. I'm using internet explorer, v. 6 --- what browsers is everybody else using?

Same Browser - Same 1 am view on both sources

Shoreguy -- was your photo of the Jewel supposed to look just like mine, because when I read your post it's the same view? Just wondering if they're updating in your post, even though you can't see them.

Shoreguy -- was your photo of the Jewel supposed to look just like mine, because when I read your post it's the same view? Just wondering if they're updating in your post, even though you can't see them.

Both I posted still look different then yours to me - the first iss till black and no crew in the second - pretty strange

The computer gremlins must be having a fun day. When I look at your photo of the Star compared to my photo of the Star, they're the same. Ditto for the Jewel. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let me see if I have this right. You are both looking at photos of the same ship, taken by the same camera, pointed in the same direction, from the same point of view, and you are wondering why they don't look different???

One of you is having way too much fun on April fools day. :D

bruno -- I got it from kroooz-cams. I checked it again, and it's definitely still updating for me. Have you tried clearing your cache or refreshing your screen?

this is so bizarre-I cleaned everything up on my cpu too and I'm still getting all the old views

Cuizer2 -- Actually, that's the problem. I see them the same, but Shoreguy and Judy see them different. Weird, huh? Just out of curiosity, do they look the same to you?

I am using Firefox, and I had to open a new tab so I could answer this question. Now if I understand this correctly, you want me to compare the picture of the Jewel in post # 138 which is Shoreguy's post to the picture in post # 136 which is your post.

The picture in post # 136 is dated April 1, 2006 at 12:47:16 PM. The colors are better and there are crew members on the deck sunning themselves.

The picture in post # 138 is dated April 1, 2006 at 7:47:16 AM. The colors are a little darker and there are no crew members on the deck.

Now then, both of you also posted pictures from the Star. So here goes. I am looking at the picture in post # 130 which is yours and comparing it to the picture in post # 131 which is Shoreguy's as well as the picture in post # 135 which is also Shoreguy's.

The picture in post # 130 is dated April 1 at 11:12:47. The colors are muted (like it is over cast, but I cannot see the sky) and the ship appears to be at sea (or in a very large ocean).

The picture in post # 131 is dated April 1, at 1:12:47 and is all black.

The picture in post # 135 is dated April 1, at 6:12:47 and is also all black, just like the picture in post # 131.

Now, what was your question?

I am using Firefox, and I had to open a new tab so I could answer this question. Now if I understand this correctly, you want me to compare the picture of the Jewel in post # 138 which is Shoreguy's post to the picture in post # 136 which is your post.

The picture in post # 136 is dated April 1, 2006 at 12:47:16 PM. The colors are better and there are crew members on the deck sunning themselves.

The picture in post # 138 is dated April 1, 2006 at 7:47:16 AM. The colors are a little darker and there are no crew members on the deck.

Now then, both of you also posted pictures from the Star. So here goes. I am looking at the picture in post # 130 which is yours and comparing it to the picture in post # 131 which is Shoreguy's as well as the picture in post # 135 which is also Shoreguy's.

The picture in post # 130 is dated April 1 at 11:12:47. The colors are muted (like it is over cast, but I cannot see the sky) and the ship appears to be at sea (or in a very large ocean).

The picture in post # 131 is dated April 1, at 1:12:47 and is all black.

The picture in post # 135 is dated April 1, at 6:12:47 and is also all black, just like the picture in post # 131.

Now, what was your question?

I'm not even going to try to figure this one out! All I know is that I was getting updated pictures, but no longer am... I think I'll go pack for my cruise next week. :D I'll check back and see what you guys figure out. Good luck!

I'd think I was losing my mind, but I had my daughter come look at them too.

When I look at the posts from Shoreguy, and compare them with mine, the photos (of the same ships, obviously), are IDENTICAL! Same time stamp on both of them. Shoreguy's photo in 135 and my photo in 130 are the same, as are the photos in 136 and 138. And yes, while I know it's April Fool's, I couldn't come up with one like that if I tried -- I'm not that creative.

The only one for me that is different is the one in post 131 -- that one just shows up as a black screen with a date stamp of 1:12, compared to the one I posted with the time of 11:12.

And, to make matters even more complicated, now when I look at kroooz-cams, my photo of the Star has reverted to the one I saved this morning at 9:12, while the one of the Jewel has moved forward an hour from 12:47 to 1:47. I don't understand at all!

I'd think I was losing my mind, but I had my daughter come look at them too.

When I look at the posts from Shoreguy, and compare them with mine, the photos (of the same ships, obviously), are IDENTICAL! Same time stamp on both of them. Shoreguy's photo in 135 and my photo in 130 are the same, as are the photos in 136 and 138. And yes, while I know it's April Fool's, I couldn't come up with one like that if I tried -- I'm not that creative.

The only one for me that is different is the one in post 131 -- that one just shows up as a black screen with a date stamp of 1:12, compared to the one I posted with the time of 11:12.

We all must be missing something. The photos from ute_fan and shoreguy display differently on my computer. #135 and #130 are different; #136 and #138 are different. Here are the timestamps that I'm getting:

#130 - Sat Apr 1, 11:12, Star, ute_fan

#135 - Fri Mar 31, 20:12, Star, shoreguy

#136 - Sat Apr 1, 12:47, Jewel, ute_fan

#138 - Sat Apr 1, 06:47, Jewel, shoreguy

this is so bizarre-I cleaned everything up on my cpu too and I'm still getting all the old views

BUT......(after I de-cookied)

when I came back to check they were all current shots..so it's GREAT to see the STAR on the way to LA

Archived