How Long Should It Take Until Deposit Is Returned?

LewiLewi

We cancelled our Crystal Cruise over two weeks ago. How long should we expect to wait until our deposit is credited back to our credit card account? Our cruise was cancelled over four months before it is scheduled to leave.

I can only speak to my own experience with Crystal Cruises.  I had made two $500.00 open deposits earlier this year.   I only used one of them.  I sent an e-mail on May 2nd asking Crystal to refund the $500.00 unused deposit.  I sent the e-mail late in the evening  Crystal sent me an e-mail the next afternoon (May 3) acknowledging my request and informing me that my refund had been processed that day,  The refund showed up on my credit card shortly after that 

Have always received refunds within a week, but things may be different now. I would call them if it doesn't show up within 30 days of cancellation. And most certainly put a stop with your card company.

Edited by suzeluvscruz

On 6/28/2023 at 11:31 AM, LewiLewi said:

We cancelled our Crystal Cruise over two weeks ago. How long should we expect to wait until our deposit is credited back to our credit card account? Our cruise was cancelled over four months before it is scheduled to leave.

Have you received your refund?