What's Adventure Ocean Like These Days?

On board Oasis of the Seas last summer, my little one (5) wasn't too thrilled with Adventure Ocean. It was just sort of glorified babysitting. No real activities or programming.

Has that changed at all? Are they back to having more structured programming at all? 

21 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They haven't gone back to daily themes like before,  but other than that, normal

So no themes, per se....

But there's still like-- the parades? And a daily program? It's not just unstructured free play?

Our grandson enjoyed the club for 6 year olds on Allure in spring of 2022.  They did have projects and games each time he went but no parades and I don’t remember seeing a daily program. That was cruise # 6 for him so he is very used to spending time in the club.

However, he went on a Disney in spring of this year and says he LOVED it.  If you ask him which one is best, his answer is absolutely Disney which our son says is too bad as that was their first and last cruise on Disney!😂

Sherri🙂

1 minute ago, sjb317 said:

Our grandson enjoyed the club for 6 year olds on Allure in spring of 2022.  They did have projects and games each time he went but no parades and I don’t remember seeing a daily program. That was cruise # 6 for him so he is very used to spending time in the club.

However, he went on a Disney in spring of this year and says he LOVED it.  If you ask him which one is best, his answer is absolutely Disney which our son says is too bad as that was their first and last cruise on Disney!😂

Sherri🙂

yeah... my boss keeps telling me to take a Disney Cruise.

My response to him is usually along the lines of "dude! you know how much money I make!"

• Like 1