When does the cruise show up in "My account" on the RSSC website and a couple of other questions?

We haven't been on RSSC in about 10 years. We last Wed. paid our deposit for two cruises in 2025. I have the guest statement from RSSC dated 6-27-23 for both cruises and the deposits have cleared my credit card account. When I go to "my account" on the website, neither cruise shows up as booked cruises and I tried to manually add the cruises but that did not work. When should our cruises show up in "my account"? Also, we have 60 nights with RSSC, so I know we can book excursions and dinner reservations earlier than newbies. I can't remember what the timelines are for the excursions and dinner ressies. I have asked our TA, but she may be off for the holiday weekend. Thanks and Happy Fourth to those of us who are US citizens. Gosh- happy fourth to everybody!

You have to enter the new cruises yourself under the booked cruises . Just did ours a couple of days ago. All the dates for booking stuff will show up once you have the cruise entered. Try again. Be sure to use booking # and not id#

5 minutes ago, cwn said:

You have to enter the new cruises yourself under the booked cruises . Just did ours a couple of days ago. All the dates for booking stuff will show up once you have the cruise entered. Try again. Be sure to use booking # and not id#

I tried again using my wife's last names and it did show up. Thanks. Anybody else on timing of excursions and dinner ressies?

7 minutes ago, A Tucson Guy said:

I tried again using my wife's last names and it did show up. Thanks. Anybody else on timing of excursions and dinner ressies?

The tours can be booked a year out. Dinning I think is 90 or 75. The dates should be listed in manage my bookings.

We are all talking about this form to add a cruise to your profile:

image.png.6d8e61ac0df0b615aca6f072fd44af80.png

Make sure you use the Regent booking number and not a travel agency booking number.

Embarkation date -- first day on the ship and not the date of any pre-cruise land program

Could they have used your first name as a last ??

You can call them on Monday...

Edited by PaulMCO

All good right now. The only wrinkle is that I have silver status and my partner has bronze. On one statement I am on the left side and RSSC picked up my status. On the other statement they put my partner on the left side, they picked up her status and we can't book earlier because of her status. I have asked my TA to get this resolved. Thanks for the answers.