Bringing spirits onboard

Veinless

On 7/3/2023 at 4:53 AM, ray98 said:

LOL....they want to bring an expensive bottle as a gift and are getting suggestions to put it in a shampoo bottle.🤣🤣🤣

I thought I was the only one who saw the irony in that! Lol

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 7:46 AM, Old Fart Cruisers said:

If they had a choice, you wouldn't be able to bring it on in Europe either.  Most countries in Europe have laws banning Cruise lines from preventing guests from bringing alcohol on board that was sold in their country to help promote their local economy.   

Excuse me Captain. Would it be possible to make a quick pit stop in Barcelona on our way to the Bahamas?

• Haha 1

What a game-changer that would be if we could bring on bottles in America. Also as a whiskey drinker, I much prefer a bottle in the room vs a drink package. I'll usually give myself a nice tumbler pour for the AM pool/lounging, one on the way to dinner, and maybe another one later on. A double or even triple pour saves so much time of having to go to bar. And if I want to go to the bar, I still can. I surely won't miss out on an Alchemy old fashioned, but it also isn't the center of the universe for me.