Queen Victoria Balcony Cabin TV

Charmaineluvsu

Hi all,

apologies if this has been asked before but I can’t seem to find any concrete information on this.

Would like to know if it’s possible to activate mirroring on the tv using our phone, if you can confirm if you’ve actually been able to do this as opposed to assuming it works would be great. Otherwise if anyone knows what make and model of tv are in the balcony cabins that would be super helpful for us to look this up.

Thanks,

Charmaine

I mirrored to our cabin TV from my laptop on QV in January. I had carried onboard an HDMI cable, thinking that's what I'd use. The TV was anchored too solidly to the wall to be able to reach the HDMI input, however. That's when I switched to mirroring. And the TVs are also Samsun on the QV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frankp01 said:

I mirrored to our cabin TV from my laptop on QV in January. I had carried onboard an HDMI cable, thinking that's what I'd use. The TV was anchored too solidly to the wall to be able to reach the HDMI input, however. That's when I switched to mirroring. And the TVs are also Samsun on the QV.

Thanks Frank! Music to my ears

45 minutes ago, alibabacruisers said:

What is mirroring?  Sorry I have never heard of it.

When you use your tv to view the same screen as on your mobile/iPad. TV’s need to be of a certain spec/generation to be able to accept this technology wise