Looking for beach/resort in Cozumel - Going in 2 weeks :)

Dennislee2

We will be going to Cozumel on Carnival Glory in a couple weeks. My wife and I are wanting a relaxing beach/resort, with swimming pool, restrooms, food, etc. to relax on the last stop of the cruise. Doesn't need to be a party atmosphere and don't need activities. Okay if there's a fee.

Hopefully this is enough information to get some suggestions from the group.  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Dennislee2 said:

We will be going to Cozumel on Carnival Glory in a couple weeks. My wife and I are wanting a relaxing beach/resort, with swimming pool, restrooms, food, etc. to relax on the last stop of the cruise. Doesn't need to be a party atmosphere and don't need activities. Okay if there's a fee.

Hopefully this is enough information to get some suggestions from the group.  Thanks in advance!

Lots of resorts regularly discussed on this forum. Take a look at the last page or two to see if any interest you or you have specific questions. 

Regularly recommended - numerous hotel Day passes, Nachi Cocom, Del Mar Latino, Buccanos .

Nachi Cocum is our go to for a relaxing beach day.(for 2 decades now)

But like somebody already stated, you want to book it ASAP, as it is so relaxing due to the 125 guest per day limit

On a busy day in Cozumel, the 123 person limit can be hit pretty quick.

Whenever we book a cruise to Cozumel, booking our day at Nachi Cocum is ALWAYS our first thing to be checked off our to do list. (usually 10-12 months out)

But we have been there on sloiw days when there were only 10-20 guests on property and those days were heavenly. (so don't assume they will be sold out)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...