Magic Cloud 9 Spa Suite opinions

jame_g

We're looking at joining my SIL and niece on a cruise that's a ways out yet, about 15 months. However, the only suites left are a Junior obstructed view and a Cloud 9 Spa Suite. The Cloud 9 Spa Suite seems pricey for what it is. (So does the Junior suite for that matter. But I'm guessing part of it is that there are only about 2 of each left already.) Does anyone have experience with these suites that can weigh in on their experience and if they liked the suite and would do it again, or not?

Also, if we book the Cloud 9 suite and someone happens to cancels a Vista suite (not counting on it), is it difficult to switch before final payment? 

Wouldn't mind comments on the Magic. It's been a few years since we sailed Carnival, but we did enjoy the Pride and Spirit years ago (and the Vista suite).

Edit: I meant "Magic" but typed Miracle. lol

Edited by jame_g

• jame_g changed the title to Magic Cloud 9 Spa Suite opinions
58 minutes ago, jame_g said:

We're looking at joining my SIL and niece on a cruise that's a ways out yet, about 15 months. However, the only suites left are a Junior obstructed view and a Cloud 9 Spa Suite. The Cloud 9 Spa Suite seems pricey for what it is. (So does the Junior suite for that matter. But I'm guessing part of it is that there are only about 2 of each left already.) Does anyone have experience with these suites that can weigh in on their experience and if they liked the suite and would do it again, or not?

Also, if we book the Cloud 9 suite and someone happens to cancels a Vista suite (not counting on it), is it difficult to switch before final payment? 

Wouldn't mind comments on the Magic. It's been a few years since we sailed Carnival, but we did enjoy the Pride and Spirit years ago (and the Vista suite).

Edit: I meant "Magic" but typed Miracle. lol

Miracle has Vista Suites, Magic does not