Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle

cb2000

Does anyone know how to register for Meet & Mingle for an upcoming cruise?

Under Meet & Mingle there is a notice from February that registration was paused yet we know they are still going on.

I registered October for our July 20 cruise on Journey and got a confirmation. Others on our Roll Call would also like to register. 
Any advice appreciated! Thanks!

39 minutes ago, cb2000 said:

Does anyone know how to register for Meet & Mingle for an upcoming cruise?

Under Meet & Mingle there is a notice from February that registration was paused yet we know they are still going on.

I registered October for our July 20 cruise on Journey and got a confirmation. Others on our Roll Call would also like to register. 
Any advice appreciated! Thanks!

You can no longer register for the meet and mingle…..either on CruiseCritic or on Azamara web site.  Since Azamara revamped their website, they dropped the registration for the meet and mingle.  No worries, though.  There is still a meet and mingle for CC that will be in the Azamara daily program, The Insider.  be ready for it to be the day of embarkation.

We had a roll call of over 60 people on our Azamara Pursuit sailing to Ireland.  We had ours on embarkation at 5 pm in the Living Room, port side.  It was all set up by Azamara, with no input from us.  It is unhosted, just show up.  There are usually not any officers there anymore but it gives you the opportunity to meet up with those on the roll call you have been chatting with.  There are plenty of bar servers to serve drinks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, takemewithyou said:

You can no longer register for the meet and mingle…..either on CruiseCritic or on Azamara web site.  Since Azamara revamped their website, they dropped the registration for the meet and mingle.  No worries, though.  There is still a meet and mingle for CC that will be in the Azamara daily program, The Insider.  be ready for it to be the day of embarkation.

We had a roll call of over 60 people on our Azamara Pursuit sailing to Ireland.  We had ours on embarkation at 5 pm in the Living Room, port side.  It was all set up by Azamara, with no input from us.  It is unhosted, just show up.  There are usually not any officers there anymore but it gives you the opportunity to meet up with those on the roll call you have been chatting with.  There are plenty of bar servers to serve drinks.

Thanks so much! I will relay this to our Roll Call participants.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cb2000 said:

Thanks so much! I will relay this to our Roll Call participants.

This is a question that comes up a lot, Glad to help out! 

@Host Jazzbeau Perhaps we should have a sticky about it to let people know you can no longer register for a Cruise Critic Meet and Greet on Azamara website, but there is still one provided on embarkation day.  It’s confusing! I have even been asked on my roll calls about this from other roll calls.

• Like 2