Latest Cruise next offer?

ziggyuk

Anybody know where you can find the details of the current Cruise Next offer, ie Single/DoubleUp/TrebbleUp at what category's and how far out?
It was in the T&Cs Under under "DoubleUp" here: https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext
But now they just point to this: www.ncl.com/cruisenext which tells you nothing and directs you right back to the T&Cs where you came from. 🤷‍♂️

I have made a bookmark at the promo Terms ans Conditions page. That way I can see current promos.

Edit: Never mind! I see you use something similar. That page does change according to current promos in other areas though.

Edited by Asawi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Anybody know where you can find the details of the current Cruise Next offer, ie Single/DoubleUp/TrebbleUp at what category's and how far out?
It was in the T&Cs Under under "DoubleUp" here: https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext

Just scroll down for the Double/Triple offers - which they have finally managed to update

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: June 28th – July 6, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details:Book a BALCONY or above stateroom on any sailing and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, julig22 said:

Just scroll down for the Double/Triple offers - which they have finally managed to update

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: June 28th – July 6, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details:Book a BALCONY or above stateroom on any sailing and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits

That is weird, I used to have that but that section have vanished for me, but my webpage diverts to the UK version because of my region.
I put the US links in my OP but when I click the T&Cs it diverts to:
https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions-ceuk#cruisenext

Maybe I will have to use my VPN to check the US site if they differ.
Thanks for posting the current offer.