Using OBC for Someone in a Different Cabin

LTCruzer

We have a large amount of Onboard Credit and likely won’t use the entire amount and would like to use some of it to purchase excursions for someone on the same cruise, but in a different cabin. Is there a way to do this? 

1. Can we purchase excursions for the person in the other cabin prior to boarding using our OBC? 

2. If not, can we purchase Cruise Cash as a gift for the other cabin prior to the cruise using our OBC?  If so, can that Cruise Cash then be used to purchase excursions prior to the cruise? 

3. If neither of these is an option, can our OBC be used to purchase excursions and / or Cruise Cash for a different cabin once onboard? 

Thanks.

Edited by LTCruzer

16885863223222566238036245688118.thumb.jpg.e4a16fc932296d3e86a9f0152ec7d477.jpgNot in front of my computer just now and don't have the patience to try this on small.phone screen, but there has been a box you can select to add someone from another cabin and there's an option to "give a gift to a booked cruiser" although I doubt that 2nd option will let you pay w/OBC.

20230705_144724.jpg

34 minutes ago, LTCruzer said:

We have a large amount of Onboard Credit and likely won’t use the entire amount and would like to use some of it to purchase excursions for someone on the same cruise, but in a different cabin. Is there a way to do this? 

1. Can we purchase excursions for the person in the other cabin prior to boarding using our OBC? 

2. If not, can we purchase Cruise Cash as a gift for the other cabin prior to the cruise using our OBC?  If so, can that Cruise Cash then be used to purchase excursions prior to the cruise? 

3. If neither of these is an option, can our OBC be used to purchase excursions and / or Cruise Cash for a different cabin once onboard? 

Thanks.

I used my OBC to purchase Steakhouse and transfers for friends in a separate cabin onboard.  

55 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

16885863223222566238036245688118.thumb.jpg.e4a16fc932296d3e86a9f0152ec7d477.jpgNot in front of my computer just now and don't have the patience to try this on small.phone screen, but there has been a box you can select to add someone from another cabin and there's an option to "give a gift to a booked cruiser" although I doubt that 2nd option will let you pay w/OBC.

20230705_144724.jpg

Thanks. We will try that and see if the OBC is a payment option.

45 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

I used my OBC to purchase Steakhouse and transfers for friends in a separate cabin onboard.  

Thanks. Were you able to go this prior to the cruise or after boarding?