Retreat phone wait time?

39august

Guest 4-2-N-8
12 minutes ago, RichYak said:

This forum is not what's causing people to leave Celebrity behind, it's Celebrity's performance/pricing/new policies, etc. that is causing any exodus. The commentary in this forum is only a byproduct of people's experience. I find it odd that you choose to blame the messenger instead of the message or am I misunderstanding your use of the word "sway"?

I appreciate your inquiry.

The first half my statement is key. I place the impetus of the comments upon Celebrity's changes. To those who comment in the negative, well, maybe Celebrity is losing them.

However, ...

I add that for people who read reviews to guage if they might want to try something (in this case, Celebrity), then yes, the comments on here will hold sway.

Same reason can be said about those who read reviews on many popular review sites for hotels, restaurants, you name it.

I have added my positive comments and shown my real world experience simply to offer a counterpoint in case someone, some day might come along and want to see every angle.

That's it. Nothing more to read into it, contrary to what some might think or deride me for.

22 minutes ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

I appreciate your inquiry.

The first half my statement is key. I place the impetus of the comments upon Celebrity's changes. To those who comment in the negative, well, maybe Celebrity is losing them.

However, ...

I add that for people who read reviews to guage if they might want to try something (in this case, Celebrity), then yes, the comments on here will hold sway.

Same reason can be said about those who read reviews on many popular review sites for hotels, restaurants, you name it.

I have added my positive comments and shown my real world experience simply to offer a counterpoint in case someone, some day might come along and want to see every angle.

That's it. Nothing more to read into it, contrary to what some might think or deride me for.

Got it. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks for the explanation.