Aarhus

Oslo

Kristiansand 

Haugesund 

Olden

Alesund

Bergen

Amsterdam

The cruise line (RCCL) offers several accessible tours (typically bus tours). My wife uses a mobility scooter, but encourages me to go to places she cannot get to.

Any experience with these ports, and what are the "do not miss" places.

For Olden, the two main attractions are the Loen Skylift and Briskdal Glacier.  I visited both with small children.  You should contact Loen directly, but I was impressed with their accessibility.  They had elevators to the restaurant, and also a little mobility thing for the stairs so people with disabilities could access the entire restaurant (including the beautiful floor to ceiling windows with the amazing view).  The hiking trails are probably not accessible, but I think there was a flat outdoor viewing patio right outside the restaurant that would be accessible.  

As for the Briskdal Glacier, it is important to note that the glacier itself has been hit very hard by global warming and the most beautiful pictures online of the glacier showing lots of ice are not recent and don’t represent what you will see at the glacier now.  However, the 40 minute bus ride and hike (or golf cart ride) is quite lovely and scenic so I was happy to choose this excursion even though I didn't believe I'd make it to the glacier because my youngest was 2.

For travelers with young children or mobility issues, there are troll cars available for rent to reduce the length of your hike. These golf carts travel most of the way to the glacier, leaving you with a very pleasant and relatively flat 700 m walk. Since we didn’t expect my 2 year old to make it all the way to the glacier, my husband and 6 year old went ahead of us. To my surprise, my 2 year old slowly but steadily made the entire hike in the allocated time (they tell you what time to return to the platform to catch your return troll car). 

I brought my 2 year old's stroller, but left it on the trail because it was too hard for me to push on the unpaved trail (you might be stronger than me and maybe could push a foldable wheelchair 700 m?).   You'd need to check with the glacier people, or possibly Olden Adventures, since they run transportation to both sites and could best advise you on what might be possible.