Anything comparable between Holland America and Celebrity cruises?

We were looking at Norwegian Fjords Cruises for Summer 2024. There is a 7-day cruise on Holland America that seems to fit the bill. It's called the 7-Day Norse Legends. 

7-Day Norse Legends https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E4N07F/Y437.html

The reason why I was looking at them is that they seem to focus on the Fjords. Celebrity seems to focus on the ports. Unless I am missing something from their descriptions?

We like that one because it visits 2 of the top 10 fjords in Norway. This would be essential to any cruise that we choose! 

Is there anything comparable on Celebrity?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by pauly
grammar

If you list ports of call I can compare the two itineraries - some ports are located in the deep fjords. When HAL is saying ‘ cruising a fjord’ it’s when they are leaving Eidfjord and Geiranger ports located in a fjord in the evening. Celebrity might just mention the ports.
Without knowing the two itineraries I cannot guide you - cruise line has many different port stops in Norway.

Edited by hallasm

The HAL trip is a 7-night calling at Eidfjord, Ålesund, Geiranger, and Bergen. So two fjord ports and two coastal cities.

Since you said you’re more interested in the fjords than the other kinds of ports:

It looks like Celebrity is running the Apex in the fjords next year. There’s an 8-night departing Southampton on 15 May 2024 that calls at Nordfjord, Flåm, Geiranger, Ålesund, and Kristiansand. Although Bergen is far more interesting than Kristiansand, if you’re primarily interested in the fjords, that includes three compared to the HAL trip’s two. (It’s also one of the trips that has a port call on 17.mai national day, which can be a charming experience.)

There’s also a 7-night on 20 July that calls at Zeebrugge before heading north and hitting the three highlights: Flåm, Geiranger, and Bergen. Only two fjords and one coastal city, but it’s the three top favorite ports. (There’s a similar sailing 8 Jun that swaps Geiranger for Olden, but while Olden is also an excellent fjord port, I think Geiranger is the better choice of the two.)

Celebrity is also running the Silhouette out of Rotterdam, but those sailings seem to focus more on the coastal cities with just a single fjord call at Olden.