Soda Package Question

Leaving on Navigator OTS in a a few days and this is my first time pre-purchasing a soda only package.  

I have seen mixed answers to this question: when we get onboard- are we supposed to pickup the RFID cup for the freestyle machines at a lounge like the Cafe Promenade or will the cups be in our cabin? 

If the cups are left in our cabin, how are we able to get drinks before our rooms become available? 

Thanks for any insight! 

Go to any bar and ask for a cup. They will scan your seapass card and see that you bought the package.  I do not think they put cups in cabins anymore. We've got the package before, and simply picked up our cups at the bar (we got ours at the windjammer bar).  

When we sailed Allure, they had a big display in the promenade when we embarked - they just scanned our SetSail pass and gave us cups. Maybe they'll have something like that on Navigator in the main common area?

4 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

When we sailed Allure, they had a big display in the promenade when we embarked - they just scanned our SetSail pass and gave us cups. Maybe they'll have something like that on Navigator in the main common area?

I was on Navigator last February and don't remember it but it might have been there.  But you can easily get a cup by walking into any bar.  The Bamboo room right on the promenade had them and was giving them to whoever asked on embarkation day.  

Even when they did put the cups in the room (several years ago), we usually needed to go to a table on the promenade or a bar to exchange some of the cups for different colors.  There are usually 3 in our stateroom and for some reason the cups were all the same cup.  So having to go to a bar or table to get the cups is convient for us.