Free at Sea Plus

34 minutes ago, jennholmroman said:

Does anyone know if I upgrade to "Free at Sea Plus" is the specialty dining upgrade 2 total meals or 2 meals per person for $343.00 ea?

As @sjacobs11 mentioned. Normally when booking they will offer an upgrade for 2-extra specialty meals for $70. They include that upgrade in the FAS+ for pax 1&2. (The FAS+ is basically bundling a lot of there used to be separate upgrades, and you save money on buying them all separately.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grimix said:

As @sjacobs11 mentioned. Normally when booking they will offer an upgrade for 2-extra specialty meals for $70. They include that upgrade in the FAS+ for pax 1&2. (The FAS+ is basically bundling a lot of there used to be separate upgrades, and you save money on buying them all separately.)

The 2 meal upgrade is now $82.80 per person if doing outside of FAS+. 

On 7/16/2023 at 4:53 AM, jennholmroman said:

Does anyone know if I upgrade to "Free at Sea Plus" is the specialty dining upgrade 2 total meals or 2 meals per person for $343.00 ea?

FWIW here’s all the perks that come with FAS Plus, to include the two free specialty restaurant dinners for each person paying the FAS Plus upgrade charge.

IMG_2451.thumb.jpeg.65172f1c2c71b48fbd98ff82d3e8c311.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

We just got finished having our TA add the FAS beverage gratuities to our 5 bookings so we could upgrade all of them to the FAS Plus package and couldn't be happier. Afterall, it's such a great deal since we always book NCL excursions, buy 2 extra specialty dining meals on each cruise, my DW only drinks bottled water and Starbucks hot chocolate, and we both upgrade to unlimited Wi-Fi.

What I don't understand, and that's fine because we now know about it, is NCL doesn't even mention the FAS Plus package when someone is booking a cruise online. Or at least it's not obvious to me when I do mock bookings on the website.