Credit Cards linked to accounts

mantle

My son and his wife are in separate room from me and wife

I am hoping my son and his wife can use a different credit card of MINE from the one that my wife and i are using - Is this doable and if so how

When he is checking in on line can he list a credit card that is in my name (we have different 1st names)

I know when I check in I can list them as authorized users on the card I list for myself but trying to keep them separate by having them use a 2nd credit card that I have

hope I didn't confuse you

Appreciate any comments/advice   

yes it is possible to have it separate. when you check in online, it will ask you about payment method for the people in your room.

guest services onboard the ship can also help with keeping separate with a different payment method for everyone

2 hours ago, mantle said:

My son and his wife are in separate room from me and wife

I am hoping my son and his wife can use a different credit card of MINE from the one that my wife and i are using - Is this doable and if so how

When he is checking in on line can he list a credit card that is in my name (we have different 1st names)

I know when I check in I can list them as authorized users on the card I list for myself but trying to keep them separate by having them use a 2nd credit card that I have

hope I didn't confuse you

Appreciate any comments/advice   

If he listed a card that he's an authorized user on then that is the card that will be charged for him and his wife.