Pre cruise Paris hotel???

willow surfside

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, marazul said:

@NCteacherlovescruising

Hotel Des Marronniers looks like a much nicer hotel. Judging by their website, the Dauphine is much more basic. Check on the booking and hotel websites to get an idea of their prices. 

The last couple of times we stayed at the Castille, right next door to the original Chanel store. Looking at Marronniers, I would gladly stay there. 

BTW- a marronnier is a chestnut tree.  Maybe they have one in their yard?

We always book direct with the hotel, but will also check out the Chase portal to see what they offer. I agree about Marronniers looking nicer but we can afford a bigger room there. I can’t seem to relax in a small box. I haven’t shown dh my hotel selections yet but if we choose Marronniers I would most likely want to upgrade to a deluxe which is quite pricy. He usually doesn’t like to go over $350 or so per night. But Paris is an expensive and I may just not show him the other option. He hated our tiny room in Naples as much as I did!  I will also look at Castille. Dh would hate staying next to Chanel. lol 

Edited to add: Woman, you have fabulous taste and I now have a 4th option for Paris!  

Edited by NCteacherlovescruising
  • Haha 1