Mariner - Jr Suite

Hey there, anyone who has sailed recently in this category of cabin on Mariner, where were you located and was your cabin updated?

I looked through YouTube and found a couple videos from a year ago, one was updated (deck 11), one was not (deck 9). Were higher decks updated but not lower decks? Thanks for any insight, just trying to set expectations ☺️

When Mariner was amplified in 2018, several new cabins were added on decks 11 and 12.  Deck 11 has the 4 “new” JS - 1100, 1102, 1104 and 1106.  The balconies look amazing. They appear to be wider than most of the suite balconies. We have booked one for my birthday cruise this October. Can’t wait! 

• Thanks 1

WE sailed on Mariner after return from pandemic sept. 10, 2021 to May 8th 2023 for 21 cruises  with all cabins  on deck  9 and none updated except for new shampoo,soap, dispensers some new shower heads in a few .same chair ,sofa etc. but had no problem with cabins.Mostly in cabins 9318, 9618, 9308, 9608

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

Great info so far, thank you so much! Explains why I'm seeing different cabins on YouTube. We're in a Suite GTY in October so once it's assigned, I'll know where to place my expectations. 

Good luck!  The Voyager class XX18 JSs just may be our favorite cabins in the fleet.  

• Like 1