Cruise drinks

Cruiseguy14

1 hour ago, Fee Waybill said:

(I may have mis-attributed that quote.)

Funny, I was sitting with Lincoln at the bar just last week, and he seems to have made a switch to Margaritas somewhere along the way.

Vodka ad campaign - "It's the tofu of spirits!"

5 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Two weeks on board the Spirit with the drink package and the best bartenders we have ever had:

IMG_5753.thumb.jpeg.1ca8fd2122ef4c0bc0d032d83719f4fb.jpeg

Is the third drink in a mudslide with ice cream on top? I’ve never seen one that big!! 😊😉

Caribbean cruise….got to rum rum and more rum

Top pick on NCL, Dark & Stormy, they make the best!  My second pick and not quite so lethal a Miami Vice, aka Red White&Blue, not on any menu but all the bar tenders make them. Frozen drink 😋 

Our 1st NCL cruise we sat at the pool bar and worked our way thru the cocktail menu, don’t know till you try it. Didn’t quite make it to the end🤪

2 hours ago, MacGuffin3 said:

OK you've convinced me, I'll take a photo of every drink I imbibe. (Granted it may be a little boring if they are all martinis) Is 100 a reasonable goal for 7 days?

It's very reasonable, and I have confidence in you ☺️

The Matador cocktail NCL serves in the Haven (and probably elsewhere around the ship, but I haven’t ordered it elsewhere) is quite different from the classic version.  It contains bourbon, elderflower syrup, crushed candied ginger and I think orange bitters.  Bit sweet, but totally delicious.

Once on the Epic, however, I ordered it, and it was the classic version with tequila, pineapple & lime juice.   Bartender must not have gotten the message.  Of the two, I definitely prefer the bourbon ginger version.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, PatJim said:

The Matador cocktail NCL serves in the Haven (and probably elsewhere around the ship, but I haven’t ordered it elsewhere) is quite different from the classic version.  It contains bourbon, elderflower syrup, crushed candied ginger and I think orange bitters.  Bit sweet, but totally delicious.

Agreed, the Matador is one yummy cocktail. Discovered it on the Epic last December. Delish!