Private Karaoke Party?

Hey!  I've tried searching for as much info on this as I can on my own, but am hoping that people who have done something at least kinda similar might be able to help out.  We're contemplating a birthday sailing that will probably have anywhere from about 15 to 30 people on it.  We're thinking about having a private event for our group at some point during the sailing (likely a 3 night Mexico cruise on Navigator), and would love to be able to do a karaoke party for a couple of hours if there's a way to do it.  So my questions are:

1) Are private events for a group that size even a thing?

2) If so, do you know if we'd be in a conference room or some other type of space?

3) Would karaoke be available for this type of event?

4) Would we be able to have food, drinks, etc. provided?

5) Any ballpark on what all this might cost?

6) How do I go about arranging this?  Do I just call the main customer service line?

I realize that there's probably nobody reading this who is going to say "yes, I had a karaoke party for 20 people on a weekend Navigator cruise with food and drinks and it cost $_________" so any information about any aspect of this would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

My suggestion is call Royal, to see if that is an option.

I'll call them if/when I'm unable to find out any information at all from anyone here, but in general I try to avoid calling calling RC's customer service if possible.  Not usually a great experience.

Well I believe they do it since there is something about the suite concierge being abke to help set up a private party. And if they already have a karaoke machine, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be possible. 

i understand about calling customer service. But I would contact by email and tell them you need help aranging it and how much will it be. That way they can actually find the information out and get back to you via email instead of a rushed phone call where they are unlikely to know the information off hand. royalguestrelations@rccl.com

1 hour ago, drjohn4 said:

This is from the 2021 Royal Caribbean event customization guide

image.png.c04c5a20c1a11f6a6b3cea9c9eb8e484.png

This guide also has prices for food and drinks for a private event.  This is the link to the guide:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/407543a3#/407543a3/1

Thanks- I saw this before I posted, but I couldn't tell if it was for corporate events or any kind of event (if you had a group).  The sense I get is that if you want to do stuff like this you MAY (but not definitely?) need to book the cruise as a group, and then the special events coordinator will work with you for this kind of a thing.  But it's good to know that it seems to be an option.

On 7/19/2023 at 5:06 PM, fac429 said:

I'll call them if/when I'm unable to find out any information at all from anyone here, but in general I try to avoid calling calling RC's customer service if possible.  Not usually a great experience.

My pro tip is… I call around 10am or 2pm central, and have had great experiences 🙂