West Palm Beach to Port of Miami - shuttle? best way?

slimbyspring

We have 5 adults and trying to figure out the best way to get from West Palm Beach to Miami port.  Is there a shuttle?  Renting a car is obviously an option but I assume we would need to return it to MIA airport and then uber from airport to terminal?  Just trying to figure out logistics and if it is worth the added savings.

I'm unaware of any shuttle service from West Palm Beach to the Port Of Miami. A rental car will work if you drop off the four passengers directly at the Port of Miami with all the luggage and return the rental vehicle at the Miami International Airport Rental Car Center located across from Miami International Airport. Then cab, Uber or Lyft back to the Port of Miami. Second choice would be to contact Larry's Limos for a price quote. Many Cruise Critic posters including myself highly recommend there transportation services.

I think the car rental or Brightline are good options, if you have sufficient time.  Both are going to require you to get from PBI to either the car rental or the train station, then down to Miami, and then either from the train station to the Port, or to the Port and then dropping off the car and returning.

Brightline does offer free pickup and drop off if you buy the first class ticket - both PBI and Port of Miami are within the range of their respective train stations.  Otherwise, I believe that they have shuttles.  

https://www.gobrightline.com/mobility