Cozumel Cruise Tours - Recommendation

dazey

I see this company listed as a tour company and for 5 hour van tour and the price is considerably less than others.  They did respond to my questions immediately but hope someone may have used them before and can advise me.  Thank you.

35 minutes ago, dazey said:

I see this company listed as a tour company and for 5 hour van tour and the price is considerably less than others.  They did respond to my questions immediately but hope someone may have used them before and can advise me.  Thank you.

I haven’t used them but they appear to be the same company as Cozumel cruise excursions dot NET which has been discussed. Some people have had good and some bad experiences with that company but I haven’t seen anyone who has actually just done a van tour. My feeling is they are a brokers so each tour will be depend on the act sub-contractor involved and I am not sure who that is in this case. 

This appears to be a group tour, so value would depend on how many in your group and how big the van is that they use compared to having the ability to customize your tour.