App for Royal Palace of Almundaina in Palma Mallorca

Has anyone used the downloadable app for touring the palace in Palma? I have tickets for an unguided visit to the palace and on the ticket it says you can download the app for information regarding the palace for the tour. My question is: Are we able to download the app now (our visit is not until Oct.) and retain it on our phone until our visit? I would at least like to download it before leaving the US because I don't know if I will have cell service in Palma. 

Thanks for any info.

On 7/26/2023 at 10:54 PM, larry_s_taco said:

Has anyone used the downloadable app for touring the palace in Palma? I have tickets for an unguided visit to the palace and on the ticket it says you can download the app for information regarding the palace for the tour. My question is: Are we able to download the app now (our visit is not until Oct.) and retain it on our phone until our visit? I would at least like to download it before leaving the US because I don't know if I will have cell service in Palma. 

Thanks for any info.

As nobody has yet replied, I suggest  you contact the palace directly and ask them as they will surely know the answer. Check their website for a "contact" option.

Edited by edinburgher

On 7/29/2023 at 5:51 AM, edinburgher said:

As nobody has yet replied, I suggest  you contact the palace directly and ask them as they will surely know the answer. Check their website for a "contact" option.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks

On 7/26/2023 at 5:54 PM, larry_s_taco said:

My question is: Are we able to download the app now (our visit is not until Oct.) and retain it on our phone until our visit? I would at least like to download it before leaving the US because I don't know if I will have cell service in Palma. 

Thanks for any info.

Why don't you download it now and see what happens?  If it goes away (it shouldn't), you can download it again just before you go.  It is a free app that anyone can download.

2 hours ago, marazul said:

Why don't you download it now and see what happens?  If it goes away (it shouldn't), you can download it again just before you go.  It is a free app that anyone can download.

I downloaded the app. To get the audio tour you have to pay for it. I guess I'll go ahead and pay for it and see what happens.

• Like 1