crown grill and sabatini's

1 minute ago, martin jenkins said:

at the moment is $35 and $39 aud, is also this price in $us, anybody think this will increase to $45 and $49, seeing as other things are all rising,

What ship? Royal, Diamond & Crown will adjust to the correct price when they arrive here. This is a glitch as it would seem that those ships haven't had to set-up a $AU pricelist.

Ā 

If you prebook now you will get them at the discounted price. Once the ship arrives, the correct current Aussie pricing is $47 for Sabatini's & $53 for Crown Grill.

• Like 1

And a heads-up, the same glitch is current for Catch by Rudy, the new specialty restaurant on Majestic. Currently at $AU39, and meant to be $53

Edited by arxcards
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, martin jenkins said:

thanks axcards that what i thought, its for the 28day round aussie march2025, have already booked 1 night in crown grill @$78 was gonna wait till i book another 4 nights so i think might jump on them now, cheers

You could have until the ship arrives in late 2024, but I would also expect another price rise between now and then. If you have the spare dollars. I would consider it a good investment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

What ship? Royal, Diamond & Crown will adjust to the correct price when they arrive here. This is a glitch as it would seem that those ships haven't had to set-up a $AU pricelist.

Ā 

If you prebook now you will get them at the discounted price. Once the ship arrives, the correct current Aussie pricing is $47 for Sabatini's & $53 for Crown Grill.

Hi,Ā 

Just wondering where you go on the Princess.com website to book the restaurants? We are on the Majestic in December 2023 to South Australia. We have a stack of OBC so thought Iā€™d book a few nights at Crown Grill.

I went onto the mobile app and it says ā€œtoo early, come back laterā€ and on the Princess.com website, when I put in ā€œbooked guestsā€, then ā€œ access Cruise Personaliserā€ and then choose that cruise and then dining options- nothing shows up for restaurant bookings.Ā 
Any hints?
Thanks,

Jenny

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aussiecruiser66 said:

Hi,Ā 

Just wondering where you go on the Princess.com website to book the restaurants? We are on the Majestic in December 2023 to South Australia. We have a stack of OBC so thought Iā€™d book a few nights at Crown Grill.

I went onto the mobile app and it says ā€œtoo early, come back laterā€ and on the Princess.com website, when I put in ā€œbooked guestsā€, then ā€œ access Cruise Personaliserā€ and then choose that cruise and then dining options- nothing shows up for restaurant bookings.Ā 
Any hints?
Thanks,

Jenny

We're also on that cruise and experiencing same problem when booking speciality restaurants. Strange, as we had booked one in Crown Grill many months ago on the App. Now it says come back later!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aussiecruiser66 said:

Hi,Ā 

Any hints?
Thanks,

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

You will need to do it from the app, as there is nothing on the personaliser for booking them any more. I think to pre-book requires a suite/premier voucher or to be charged to your credit card.Ā Unless it has changed recently, I don't think you can pre-book restaurants with OBC, and you will need to wait till after boarding. You should have no problem getting your bookings when you want them on a 12 nighter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aussiecruiser66 said:

Thanks, as always. You are a fountain of knowledge.

I think we are booked on the 2025 WC together- hope to share some information with you šŸ‘šŸ‘

Jenny

Thanks Jenny,

I just try not to forget what I learn along the way. There was a lot of this sort of discussion when Coral was on her way down here last year. Yes, 2025 WC, well only the 2nd half for us. Sounds like a plan, as we also have lots to learn about many of the ports, and are yet to scratch the surface for what we are planning for each of those days. Most of the planning to date has been for our pre-cruise stuff in the UK.