Have It All purchased on board?

GatorMomInNC

When you book online it will apply the credit to the first booking you make, then ask you to pay the remainder (with CC or gift card).  So you should book the one you are most certain to go on first.    

Edited by GatorMomInNC
  • Like 1

When you go into your account or itinerary for the cruise, it will have your excursion credits available now. If I remember how I booked mine correctly, when you book an excursion and go to check out , your available credits should be listed on check out page. And yes, book now! Good excursions book early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GatorMomInNC said:

Also, I think you can then add the remaining $20 to the next booking, but I am not sure.  You should click through to see, you can always not complete the booking. 

Yes your remaining credit will go to the next excursion 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aulanis said:

I have another HIA query.

...  I have not actually tried a dummy excursion booking so it may be obvious

when I get in there but dont want to book something and find they only apply the credit

if booked on board.( it is less than the $100 so I know we will only get say $80   but does it get credited to the on Board account or the credit card?   and if the latter presume not until after the cruise.

TIA

As others have said, if there's an excursion you want, book now as they could sell out. Even though the language reads "up to" $100, leading ypu to think you'll lose if you spend less, that's not true. If you book something under $100, the difference will be available for you to use on another excursion, it will apply that amount and you will be charged the remaining difference. Same for the number of credits - if you have 1 $100 credit, you can (for ex) book 2 excursions totaling $150 and pay $50 out of pocket. So use the full amount and book what you want now.

Also, you can book cabinmates at same time using credits for both - you don't have to log in separately. 

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou all     😊

All  done !  booked   4 we really wanted to do  and as you have said it does carry

forward  any unused balance.  So its not as the wording suggested 3 trips  from the

credit.  We have $0.20  left   couldnt find a trip for that LOL. 

We will maybe look at others now and see if anyone is putting together diy trips.

Bit early to start packing!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aulanis said:

Thankyou all     😊

All  done ! 

...We will maybe look at others now and see if anyone is putting together diy trips.

You should post on your roll call for others looking to participate.

Glad you got your excursions. Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!