Is getting a sealed non-alcoholic drink an issue on Celebrity?

TwoBeAtSea

When I last sailed on Princess the bars would not give you bottles/cans of water/soda with the cap still on.  Is that a thing on Celebrity? 

Since they now charge for drinks via room service, and I have the zero-proof package I'd like to stock my own fridge. 

I did not have an issue getting drinks that were unopened I just needed to ask, sometimes I asked and they still opened them, I think on auto pilot. But then I would just go back and ask for another one and be really clear - please do not open

• Like 1

Since ware are Elite we got free drinks between 5 and 7 each evening after day 1 and since neither of us drink we use that perk to stock up on water and diet coke.  Never had any problem with them giving me unopened cans and bottles including two weeks ago on the summit. They did have a limit on how many I could get on each visit so I did some bar hopping each night before dinner.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Click said:

Since ware are Elite we got free drinks between 5 and 7 each evening after day 1 and since neither of us drink we use that perk to stock up on water and diet coke.  Never had any problem with them giving me unopened cans and bottles including two weeks ago on the summit. They did have a limit on how many I could get on each visit so I did some bar hopping each night before dinner.

Exactly what what we do

• Like 1