What to do in Victoria from 9 pm to midnight?

We’ll be in port in Victoria for all of three hours on the last night of our Alaska cruise. Any suggestions for things to do that will be available at that hour and preferably within walking distance of port?  Would love to just stroll around and maybe get dessert somewhere.  Appreciate any tips!  I’ve been so focused on researching what to do in Alaska that I’ve neglected poor Canada entirely!

13 hours ago, Missus_Aitch said:

We’ll be in port in Victoria for all of three hours on the last night of our Alaska cruise. Any suggestions for things to do that will be available at that hour and preferably within walking distance of port?  Would love to just stroll around and maybe get dessert somewhere.  Appreciate any tips!  I’ve been so focused on researching what to do in Alaska that I’ve neglected poor Canada entirely!

Stroll into town, which takes about 20 mins and enjoy a hopped beverage

Unfortunately it appears that the already short port stop in Victoria has been cut even shorter this year for some cruises.  Agree with Heidi13, walk or cab into town and have a drink.  The Q lounge in the Empress is lovely.

Our port time is typically 4 hours (8pm-12) on HAL itineraries. We take the ship shuttle to downtown to eat dinner & listen to live music at Irish Times Pub and grab a Gelato at the shop next to where the return shuttle line queues.

There is a nighttime garden tour, but we've not done it as I don't think a couple hours is enough time to enjoy the gardens.

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment