Flash Sale! Drinks, Wifi, Excursions

tigervixxxen

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

Got the Classic to Premium upgrade for $9.99. For 17 days, that’s a huge savings. 🥳🥳🥳

Didn't you both have to upgrade, making it $19.98 + 20% Grat?  I called and it was around $431 for the both of us for our Solstice TP.  

8 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Didn't you both have to upgrade, making it $19.98 + 20% Grat?  I called and it was around $431 for the both of us for our Solstice TP.  

Yes we did but we were planning on both upgrading anyway.  My original price was going to be $862. Martini bar for us makes upgrading a no brainer 

I was surprised that the flash sale showed up on our Oct. 12, 2023 "Best of Japan" sailing that had been one of those overbooked, resulting in some people being canceled. I saved over $300 on rebooking 4 items. Then noticed they had a 40% discount on pre and post land package in Tokyo. I had trouble determining the hotel being used after multiple phone calls, but got a last hour email response. Checked on the hotel and it would be half the cost of the tour for two if I booked it directly. I had already booked flights with two extra nights for Tokyo post cruise. Hope it goes, I asked about min. bookings to make it a go and the answer was vague. 

I suspect the heavy discount related to this tour not showing up until recently and low bookings. They did not have a lot of excursion choices until the past month or so. Local vendors just getting going again since Japan opened up for travel later than others.