Specific Ship Forums

BubbaBoat

If you head over to the reviews section on Cruise Critic, you can select NCL, then search by cruise ship to read through the reviews. You can't discuss the reviews there, but it does give you a convenient place to read reviews on one ship. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, BubbaBoat said:

I'm sure I am missing something but is there a page for each specific ship in addition to each cruiseline?  For instance, NCL's Prima.

Hi,

To follow up on Hallux's comment, at the top of each cruiseline forum, there is a choice to locate all threads about a particular ship. 

image.png

For example, for NCL when I select Prima in the drop down there, these are the results:https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=64&q=prima pr!ma

Hopefully this will help, along with the suggestions about looking at reviews of the ship as explained above.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, CC Help Michell said:

Hi,

To follow up on Hallux's comment, at the top of each cruiseline forum, there is a choice to locate all threads about a particular ship. 

image.png

For example, for NCL when I select Prima in the drop down there, these are the results:https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=64&q=prima pr!ma

Hopefully this will help, along with the suggestions about looking at reviews of the ship as explained above.

Well, that is cool! Thanks for letting us know about this option. I'll definitely be using it.

And when you decide to book a particular sailing, head over to "Roll Calls" to see if anyone has started a roll call for that particular cruise.

When we sailed on the POA, several members on our roll call spent several pre-cruise days in Honolulu.  A small group of us did a sunrise photography tour one morning... easy to get up for that as no one's body was on Hawaii time yet.  An even larger group got together for a luau at Germaine's.  Made the cruise even more enjoyable.

• Thanks 1