C&A Johnny Rockets Coupons Needed

Thanks for the response.....I realize they could pay the 4 bucks, but if there was by some chance someone that was nice enough to have extra coupons laying around, then why should I!!! I don't know about you, but I work hard for my money, and I look to save money in any way I can.

I don't know about you but I would be pretty embarassed to be begging strangers for coupons to save $4.00 on a public forum...if they want to save money they can alway eat the hamburgers in the windjammer :rolleyes:.

I don't know about you but I would be pretty embarassed to be begging strangers for coupons to save $4.00 on a public forum...if they want to save money they can alway eat the hamburgers in the windjammer :rolleyes:.

Oh, c'mon, the OP wanted to do something nice as a gift for his/her friends and their first cruise. While the request may have seemed crass, it doesn't help to be rude in return. Two wrongs don't make a right. Perhaps suggesting a lovely gift--like an in-cabin fruit basket--would help solve this person's dilemma. Of course, there is that pesky matter of paying for it, but I think that a fruit or a lovely embarkation gift would be better appreciated than a coupon for a hamburger. ;) JMHO.

Oh, c'mon, the OP wanted to do something nice as a gift for his/her friends and their first cruise.

I think I would be pretty insulted if my friends gave me a hamburger that was free because some gave them a coupon for it.

Particularly when the coupons are meant for a particular C & A member, as a perk. There is a line on the coupon to fill in said number. I guess you could fudge and put some random number. Soliciting for someone else's C & A coupons (especially to use for such a nominally priced item) seems tres tacky!

My gosh, it's not a dinner for 4 with plenty of wine and drinks at Portofinos!

I think I would be pretty insulted if my friends gave me a hamburger that was free because some gave them a coupon for it.

I was being tongue in cheek and hoping that the OP would consider that. :D I certaintly wouldn't give my friends a coupon for a hamburger, either!

You guys need to lighten up. You don't need to make a comment if you can't help or want to help the OP. If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything. Comment on another post.

I did try to help. I offered them a couple of coupons if they would pay for the shipping and handling......:rolleyes:

I did try to help. I offered them a couple of coupons if they would pay for the shipping and handling......:rolleyes:

I would imagine the cost for shipping and handling would equal the cost of one postage stamp! :p

I think some of you are being mean, the OP just wanted to do something nice for their friends and save them $8. Just because they are spending $$$ for a cruise doesn't mean they can't try to save $.

I would imagine the cost for shipping and handling would equal the cost of one postage stamp! :p

I think some of you are being mean, the OP just wanted to do something nice for their friends and save them $8. Just because they are spending $$$ for a cruise doesn't mean they can't try to save $.

I suggested some alternatives.

What's wrong with a fruit basket? Or a bottle of wine (that would help them save some money!) or canapes delivered to the cabin?

Hi Everyone ... I know that I am a fairly newbie and have only been on two other cruises but I have to say I have been doing a LOT of reading on these boards ... there are many times i want to post a question but I am reluctant because I have noticed that many people can be mean and rude. I think cruise critics has been most valuable in my planning and there are lots of wonderful people here ... do we have to be mean, sarcastic or rude?

My suggestion is to take everything with a grain of salt ... but I dont think its nice to hurt someones feelings either. We are all going on vacation and planning is supposed to be fun. So lets just try to be a little kinder and nicer.

:) Thank you and have a great day. :)

Hi Everyone ... I know that I am a fairly newbie and have only been on two other cruises but I have to say I have been doing a LOT of reading on these boards ... there are many times i want to post a question but I am reluctant because I have noticed that many people can be mean and rude. I think cruise critics has been most valuable in my planning and there are lots of wonderful people here ... do we have to be mean, sarcastic or rude?

My suggestion is to take everything with a grain of salt ... but I dont think its nice to hurt someones feelings either. We are all going on vacation and planning is supposed to be fun. So lets just try to be a little kinder and nicer.

:) Thank you and have a great day. :)

Good answer. I agree 100%.

Archived