Future Cruise Certificate Question

ToxM

I can’t even remember if I have asked this before, but here goes. Sorry if I have, 

We have a future cruise certificate deposit we got from our Christmas cruise. The deposit is for two people. 

If I find a solo fare I want to use it on (Marital Unit won’t want to do the cruise I want to do), can I use both deposits on the cert towards the solo cruise? 

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

NO!

She will still have by Xmas 2023 to book a cruise and sail by 2024. 

Oh thats a bit pants, btw Marital Unit is a he, I am a girl - I think everyone on this board thinks I am a guy, not sure why 🙂

Back to the drawing board for this certificate then. 

• Haha 1

Maybe you can find a cruise in 2024  that you both can agree on  just book before  the cut of  f date in 2023  or get  a refund

I would anyone know your gender  from you CC  I.D.

😄

16 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe you can find a cruise in 2024  that you both can agree on  just book before  the cut of  f date in 2023  or get  a refund

I would anyone know your gender  from you CC  I.D.

😄

I am waiting on the 2025 to come out in September/Oct as we are booked up next year in that case.

10 minutes ago, ToxM said:

I am waiting on the 2025 to come out in September/Oct as we are booked up next year in that case.

So do you have to Sail  by a certain date   or is the certificate good for anytime  time as long as you book by 2023?

The devil is in the fine print 😉

41 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

So do you have to Sail  by a certain date   or is the certificate good for anytime  time as long as you book by 2023?

The devil is in the fine print 😉

I believe the booking date is one year from the purchase of the cert, the journey date doesn’t have to be within a certain date - as i have one free change and that isn’t the case then I can book something then change it when the new stuff comes out… 

Edited: I just checked the cert - booking must be made within one year but trip can be outside those dates and is not given any specific timescale. 

Edited by ToxM
  • Thanks 1