Can you transfer deposit for bookings?

latebuyer

I am using a 250 amex promo to pay for part of a booking but i need to spend 1000. So i’m wondering if i would be able to transfer that deposit to another booking if i choose not to go ahead as otherwise i would lose that 250.00. I hope that makes sense.

Yes, NCL will let you transfer your reservation # and that should move all payments you've made to the new itinerary, as long as you are before final payment due date.  You might get some pushback if you ask, depending on who you ask.  But it can be done. And it preserves your booking date which can affect certain charges and amenities but not any current perks.  Booking would remain with the original agent even if they don't take care of the transfer (hence the possibility of pushback).

And assuming that there aren't any restrictions written in the fine print on your Amex offer.

It was done for me on my October cruise. Originally was for the 8th, but was moved to the 1st. Everything transferred over even my triple cruise next which wasn't being offered at the time I did the transfer. Your results may vary!

On 8/6/2023 at 12:18 PM, latebuyer said:

I am using a 250 amex promo to pay for part of a booking but i need to spend 1000. So i’m wondering if i would be able to transfer that deposit to another booking if i choose not to go ahead as otherwise i would lose that 250.00. I hope that makes sense.

yes and they DO NOT charge you a $100 change fee like some lines do.  One good thing about NCL