MDR menus and Specialty Dining on Vista Question

suzcruz3

2 hours ago, victory2020 said:

I'm on a 7 day on Sep 27 on the Regatta. Is there any chance of getting something earlier? We can get earlier if we share but really don't want to.

Everyone on that segment is guaranteed one reservation in each of the restaurants. Two tops are at a premium. I’d recommend sharing. You’ll probably meet some enjoyable fellow passengers.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Just tried to book specialty restaurant at 12:01 tonight (immediately after I was able) for my upcoming cruise & only times for both restaurants was  9pm every day. Will I be able to possibly be able to change to earlier once onboard?

You’re in the last group to book on a 7 day cruise on an R ship and want to eat early at a 2 top in a Specialty?  Not going to happen. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ORV said:

You’re in the last group to book on a 7 day cruise on an R ship and want to eat early at a 2 top in a Specialty?  Not going to happen. 

I actually got lucky in January, and I booked the morning after it opened. 645 on an R ship.  Plus, I got an extra by asking on the day of embarkation.  It's no longer a high probability, but it does happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1