Live On Board Arvia K316

DamianG

1 hour ago, P&O SUE said:

I’ve just caught up with the rest of your blog Damian, brilliant as always and hasn’t Kyle grown! Thought it was lovely how much time he spent with his Auntie.

Looking forward to your MSC vlog, my friend went on one this year and hated it but it was a 3 night cruise and had loads of parties onboard!

Re vloggers, I like Jamie too and Paul and Carole are very good as well.

We made the mistake of taking our son and daughter in law on a 3 day P&O cruise to introduce them to cruising. It was full of hen parties etc and put them off cruising for life. A longer cruise has always been a far different experience to the short ones for us.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Helenk1234 said:

We made the mistake of taking our son and daughter in law on a 3 day P&O cruise to introduce them to cruising. It was full of hen parties etc and put them off cruising for life. A longer cruise has always been a far different experience to the short ones for us.

Indeed I always think a week is good for a first one. We’ve been on a few 4 night ones, no problems. We did have a pretty busy 3 night one on Britannia last Easter but it was the Easter weekend and we had a balcony so we’re happy to sit there rather than fight for space on deck!

• Like 3