Discovery, The Great Musical Afternoon Tea

If you Google 'Marella Cruises Celebration of Vows' it says price is between £200 & £400 and includes ceremony by the captain, afternoon tea, champagne, flowers and photos.  You could  ring Tui to check what you want us included.

On 8/11/2023 at 9:53 AM, dronnygirl said:

If you Google 'Marella Cruises Celebration of Vows' it says price is between £200 & £400 and includes ceremony by the captain, afternoon tea, champagne, flowers and photos.  You could  ring Tui to check what you want us included.

Hi DG, I wasn’t actually planning on the vows bit,(renewed our a few years back), I was having a quiet read through the brochure whilst my dad had a nap! It didn’t mention a cost when it said that 47 degrees hosts the afternoon tea, so was looking forward to that, it was only when I read the Icing on the Cake pages that I realised there might be a charge. 

Yes it is £15.95 pp but honestly it is well worth it. if you cant eat it all they will provide you with a nice box to take the rest away if you want to.  Make  sure you are hungry.  there are  U Tube videos of it to watch.