Best way to make Final Payment?

golfbagger

So I booked a 2024 Eurodam cruise in Dec. 2022, with full refundable deposit, and now ready to make final payment.  I assume that the fare and insurance costs will be as quoted by my HAL agent; but should I ask about promos and perks, and changes available now?  The only promo offer from HAL, during the past year, has been the "have it all" deal, which I do not want.  Maybe HAL reps.volunteer this info🤥  golfbagger

5 minutes ago, golfbagger said:

So I booked a 2024 Eurodam cruise in Dec. 2022, with full refundable deposit, and now ready to make final payment.  I assume that the fare and insurance costs will be as quoted by my HAL agent; but should I ask about promos and perks, and changes available now?  The only promo offer from HAL, during the past year, has been the "have it all" deal, which I do not want.  Maybe HAL reps.volunteer this info🤥  golfbagger

Maybe do a dummy booking, log into the HAL site and select your cruise, to see if the price has gone down.

You won't always see your promos on the site. The campaign codes start with HEP for email and HAL for postal mail. Your PCC should be able to see if any apply to your booking. If you have the bare bones advantage (refundable deposit) fare, you don't really have any promos to loose.

31 minutes ago, POA1 said:

You won't always see your promos on the site. The campaign codes start with HEP for email and HAL for postal mail. Your PCC should be able to see if any apply to your booking. If you have the bare bones advantage (refundable deposit) fare, you don't really have any promos to loose.

Thanks!  the advantage rate is not bad--- just watching for any new promos before final payout.

Hey @golfbagger be sure you're logged in using your HAL credentials when checking for rates; otherwise, you'll see the higher "public" rates rather than any discount rate you're eligible for. Also, be sure you click deep enough to see the cabin type you're pricing as that's when the rate will change. Up until then, you'll see the higher rate and not know there's a lower one available to you. If it doesn't change, that just means there's no special rate for you.

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!