Changing Ships at the end of a cruise inside the same terminal

Reg7

Hi all

I have just spontaneously booked to go on the 4 night Celebrity Ascent Pre Inaugural cruise on the 22nd November following our 9 night cruise on Celebrity Beyond.

Question I have is can anyone advise the easiest route to go between ships in Fort Launderdale.

Clearly at this stage I have no previous knowledge of which terminal Ascent will go from and didn't know if there is a shuttle service available at the port as a taxi isn't going to be pleased at queuing for a fare only to receive a trip of potentially less than a mile.

We've cruised out of Port Everglades a number of times before and I guess the ships will be in a similar area - - Is walking an option ?

TIA

This is commonly discussed on the Florida Departures board. The two ships MIGHT be relatively adjacent (but they can't be at the same terminal, that doesn't happen at Ft Lauderdale), so walking is possible. There MIGHT be a shuttle...you won't know until you are on your first ship.

You will know a couple weeks in advance what Terminals they are assigned to.

As commonly discussed on the Florida board, you might need to take a taxi, and tip them generously for taking the short run.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/