YC Butler Gratuity

Edhoff

4 hours ago, Edhoff said:

I know it somewhat depends on service.

It depends entirely on service as @Beachin2 declares. Reminds me of something I heard from the other butlers on board which I failed to report. One of the most popular MSC butlers ,Vishnu Domah, has taken a position on Regent as a butler.

Edited by morpheusofthesea

1 minute ago, morpheusofthesea said:

It depends entirely on service as @Beachin2 declares. Reminds me of something I heard from the other butlers on board which I failed to report. One of the most popular MSC butlers ,Vishnu Domah, has taken a position on Explora as a butler.

After all of these years, I still have his card. If I ever cross paths with Vishnu, I'm sure that it will be an excellent cruise experience. I had an interesting cruise that I was thinking of booking on Explora I but it would have required my kids to miss at least 4 days of school...not happening.

I'm still keeping Explora Journeys as a future possibility but I haven't pulled the trigger and probably won't until I read more reviews.

9 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

After all of these years, I still have his card. If I ever cross paths with Vishnu, I'm sure that it will be an excellent cruise experience. I had an interesting cruise that I was thinking of booking on Explora I but it would have required my kids to miss at least 4 days of school...not happening.

I'm still keeping Explora Journeys as a future possibility but I haven't pulled the trigger and probably won't until I read more reviews.

I made an error and corrected my post to read Regent Seven Seas, sorry. 

IMG_3148.jpeg

Edited by morpheusofthesea

11 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I was thinking of booking on Explora I but it would have required my kids to miss at least 4 days of school...not happening.

My DW is still teaching (this is her 49th year) and she always repeats to new teachers what one of her principals told her 45 years ago, "Your students will never remember what you taught them, but they will always remember how you treated them."  Will your kids remember those four days in school or four days with Dad on Explora ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1