Carnival Venezia February 2, 2025 7-day Caribbean

RoLoHa

• 2 months later...

RoL0Ha   Hi!   Thank you for starting the RC.  Previous poster is my DH😁 Guess I better move  to  a new thread- keeping the tradition. Hope it is ok to  visit once in awhile-

Hugs

Debbie

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hyuaul said:

RoL0Ha   Hi!   Thank you for starting the RC.  Previous poster is my DH😁 Guess I better move  to  a new thread- keeping the tradition. Hope it is ok to  visit once in awhile-

Hugs

Debbie

Happy to have some visitors!!  🦗 in here…

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

RoLoHa  This is the  first of two Thanksgiving  Holidays before we sail🥰Wishing everyone lots of love and good eats! Spending today- Wednesday at the grocery store/  Mall ( Not the most intelligent  I must  say!). First time making sweet potatoe casserole-Ever!

HAPPY  THANKSGIVING

• 2 weeks later...

RoLoHa, Hope your Thanksgiving went  awesome!

We were in Miami- South Beach before we hopped on the Scarlet Lady  in  Oct. Ship is not for us. Loved the op to be in our fav. state! Spent in  time in St Pete's, visited Key Largo enjoyed the drive to Orlando for business. It is really hard to be in Florida and not be wowed! It is the people, the warm water, gardens, animal life. .......

Back to  reality:

Wishing you an early Bon Voyage, smooth sailings, and sunsets that can only be experienced on the  water

Hugs

I live near Orlando…I am here but not a fan of FL.  Liked it better as a place to visit lol.  Had s nice thanksgiving here with family.  Too much food and leftovers for days!  I haven’t been on a Virgin cruise yet. Just really did not seem a good fit for us although I do like the adults only concept.  Maybe one day will give it a try?

We cruise on Mardi Gras this Saturday…if my hubby feels better by them….he has lingering symptoms post covid…

On 12/4/2023 at 6:27 AM, RoLoHa said:

I live near Orlando…I am here but not a fan of FL.  Liked it better as a place to visit lol.  Had s nice thanksgiving here with family.  Too much food and leftovers for days!  I haven’t been on a Virgin cruise yet. Just really did not seem a good fit for us although I do like the adults only concept.  Maybe one day will give it a try?

We cruise on Mardi Gras this Saturday…if my hubby feels better by them….he has lingering symptoms post covid…

So hope his recovery is good enough to  sail!  Oh my! Bc of the way this scrolls. right in front of my eyes I see you were on Mariner? We love that  ship😁We no longer live by a port. I am so happy to know a person who does and is enjoying the water!  I will wish you an early Bon Voyage just bc time is getting pretty crazy due to  holiday life and bc of the time of the  year, May you have smooth seas, clear skies and sunsets better than those in Florida😁

1 minute ago, Hyuaul said:

So hope his recovery is good enough to  sail!  Oh my! Bc of the way this scrolls. right in front of my eyes I see you were on Mariner? We love that  ship😁We no longer live by a port. I am so happy to know a person who does and is enjoying the water!  I will wish you an early Bon Voyage just bc time is getting pretty crazy due to  holiday life and bc of the time of the  year, May you have smooth seas, clear skies and sunsets better than those in Florida😁

Had to cancel the cruise with full penalty.  Ugh.  But he is in ER awaiting admission as I type this.  

We also love Mariner! 

10 minutes ago, RoLoHa said:

Had to cancel the cruise with full penalty.  Ugh.  But he is in ER awaiting admission as I type this.  

We also love Mariner! 

You are lucky to have each other. Wish I  could help somehow.. Glad he isn't having any problems getting the care he needs. Sitting with you in heart.  Big hugs. Check in tomorrow.🥰-unless you want to  visit?

26 minutes ago, Hyuaul said:

You are lucky to have each other. Wish I  could help somehow.. Glad he isn't having any problems getting the care he needs. Sitting with you in heart.  Big hugs. Check in tomorrow.🥰-unless you want to  visit?

Thanks so much…it means a lot after this long day Debbie

13 hours ago, RoLoHa said:

Thanks so much…it means a lot after this long day Debbie

image.thumb.png.09481150f43a887042fcb034e20b4c14.png

So after RCCL pulled Mariner from the West Coast ports, Dave made these cups!  West Coast  Refugees Sail Carnival Spirit September 2011😄

image.png

His labs are good and he seems to be improving.  Complaining today which is a good sign albeit annoying as heck!  I am good.  Need a vacation though.    

Edited by RoLoHa

Yay! You can breathe. My heart is with you and yours. I'll check in. We will be in Hawaii in a few weeks.

I thought  about sending pictures-But you live in a Paradise too and the pictures would be pretty much the same😂Hugs

6 minutes ago, Hyuaul said:

Yay! You can breathe. My heart is with you and yours. I'll check in. We will be in Hawaii in a few weeks.

I thought  about sending pictures-But you live in a Paradise too and the pictures would be pretty much the same😂Hugs

Lucky you!!!   Hawaii is way better I think.  We hope to go in 2025, good Lord willing.  

58 minutes ago, Hyuaul said:

If you go during Christmas, maybe we can meet and we will treat to  dinner. That would be really fun!  So nice to  talk with a person who makes long range plans! Yay cruising community😁

I live near Orlando so if you come this way uou can let me know.  We are close to port.

• Like 1

At this time, the best I can imagine is dinner after our cruise?  Husband is looking for any  reason to  return, but we are having a struggle finding care for house and pets for the up coming land trip. For VV trip, we had two  college aged girls- no  experience- they  didn't burn the house, but didn't get the mail and didn't really.... until  three days before we returned. We got phone calls 2-3x a day with questions that  should have been asked at the beginning. And they took our 3 ply bath paper rolls!  😂😁Hugs

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hyuaul said:

Hope the weekend wasnt too long for you. I know you are busy So......

Untitled.jpg.b6acbcfc5ef1efb2dad162fd29e69a84.jpg

Gorgeous!    
We are still at the hospital.. although hubby doing better.  He is pretty helpless so I am by his side as much as possible.   The weekends are the worst.  The cafeteria is closed!