Carnival Venezia February 2, 2025 7-day Caribbean

RoLoHa

BUT if you were at home, you have have dishes to  wash....

The hospital is close to  a mall- food court?- oops- It is Sunday and they don't  open til 11. yup- you are gunna starve! 😁Thought about you both= picture.

May  the prayers and hopes reach you both as your husband gets better !

hugs

• 4 weeks later...

RoLoHa- Hope you and you husband are well and were able to  enjoy the Christmas holiday!  How joyful 2024 is here and will be so much better than the last three years! We were in a Hawaii (gifted) and had an 18 yo male( first year college student) pet and house sitter. He had use of our car and gas card. I made a call asking him if I should come home(after 3rd day).... You can  stop  laughing... Really.......Yup was told  "You don't need to  come home"  Yup- calls started like- " What are your plans for today?" " Any problems  we can help with?" Didn't matter what he  said or what we asked, he did what he wanted , the way he wanted and made us feel like the worst people in the world bc we were inquiring about his actions. Makes me want to  start  fund raisers for all parents of 18-25 year olds!

At the train station.

414957744_7211586225574862_5843778238167984460_n.thumb.jpg.b8dcf2b4b6f6d4a9df71686273afdcdb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:22 AM, RoLoHa said:

His labs are good and he seems to be improving.  Complaining today which is a good sign albeit annoying as heck!  I am good.  Need a vacation though.    

Sending you , your husband and family lots of hugs, awesomeness, prayers.....Let me know when you are on a ship again and DH and I  will send something to your cabin!

Hi!!!!!!

sweet of you to follow-up….

The update: he got discharged 12/12 but it has been a long recovery.  Quarantined at home. So, our year has gotten off to an “only can get better” start 🤦🏻‍♀️ so far.  Still not 100% recovered and now has the flu 😷.  He just cannot catch a break.  We have cancelled all travel until our April cruise.  Mostly at home other than doctor appointments …weather has been unusual lots of rain and cold for central Florida.  Being here at home hasn’t been a bad thing.   Had a couple of friends visit…bingeing tons of tv!

So happy that he is home and has your love and care to keep him going. Four months from now you will be sailing smooth waters and the sun will be warming you and no housework😁

BC Butterfly Gardens and Museum had daily videos, last year was raining and cold too! While in Hawaii, I  embarrassingly wore a sweater/coat 4 nights and a couple of  early mornings. Didn't make it into the water🙃

Praying that your husband recovers his health and confidence again. Long time being "not himself"

Maybe last year wasn't really great for travel. Had less than "great time" on VV. Loved road trip in Fla. While in Hawaii Husband got  two  citations bc our friend's car  registration was overdue. All we should have gotten was a warning. So we took public transportation to  and from  Waikiki. Yup- Man exiting  front of bus(I was far away  from front of bus- I know better) He locked eyes with me and bolted towards me and pushed me. So when I returned to  the precinct to  share my  experience, guess who  happened to be in the office and told the other officer she could handle this? Ms Tory

Have a wonderful week

Hugs

Sorry to  bother- if you get a chance, would you please post on  Feb 9th a Hi is  fine. I am not  seeing any heart, like thingy bobbers at bottom of  right side of my posts. If you see a heart  would you click?

Just  want to make sure everything is set up  right. TIA No  rush😁

• 1 month later...

Booked this cruise, looking forward to a different Carnival type ship.  (doing the Caribbean Princess after this cruise, hope the cruise terminal is within walking distance)

Russ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WELCOME!😁

Same reason we are floating! This time we are going to  participate in the activities just bc the venues are so  different. Great Photo ops! Looking towards  enjoying the ship and the really nice people.