MSC Seascape Balcony Cabins 14095 and 14114

blueslily

Hello all,

We have two balconies booked on the Seascape. I'm reaching out to ask if anyone has stayed in cabins 14095 or 14114. If yes, where is the bed located in the cabins? We prefer beds by the balcony door.

Please let me know if anyone knows the location of the bags in either of these cabins.

Also, if there is anymore information that anyone wants to share about these cabins, we will appreciate that as well. We try to do the best we can selecting cabin locations. The cabins are a little more forward on the ship than we prefer, but that's because one has the Aurea experience and we were told thats the location for those specific cabins. The second has Fantastica experience selected. 

Thank you so much. Happy cruising! 🤗

Edited by blueslily

58 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Cabin 14142 has the bed by the balcony. Since placement usually alternates, you can count up to 14114 to figure it out.  14137 also has bed by balcony.  Only relatively nearby pics on cruisedeckplans.  EM

Thanks. Do you or anyone know what's the circumstance for the bed location to get off the every other rotation? Like do certain room types play a role in the rotation?

Thanks

Looks like by counting, 14095 should have the bed by the balcony, only I'd there isn't one cabin along the hall that gets off the pattern for some reason. Not sure if cabins do get off thr pattern thought based on room type. I think I read on a different forum that some room types along rhr hall will not continue with thr pattern so it throws the count off. Fingers crossed. Anyone know about this? 

14114, if counting right, has the bed by thr bathroom. Bummer. Man.