Confused About Changes With The Premier Package

IndyKid

So I've been following all the drama concerning the changes with the casual dining, room service and OceanNow. I booked our December 10th cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess 2 months ago, ordered the Premier Package with our room. The cruise personalizer mentions that all 3 of these features are now included with the Premier package. However, my travel summary on the website doesn't show these items as part of our cruise. When I look in the app under the packages section it shows Princess Premier, and at the bottom it lists OceanNow access & Casual Dining. It does NOT show the room service being included, and under casual dining it says unlimited Prix Fixe (fixed price) meals? I thought the meals were free? Should I wait a few weeks to see if it updates? Or do I need to call my travel agent?

I should probably mention that I have not received any emails about this. Perhaps I will when I pay the balance in full in a few weeks?

Edited by IndyKid
Left something out....

@IndyKid, are you concerned your Travel Summary has not been updated to include the ‘new’ components of Premier, being ‘Ocean Now’ access, room service and unlimited casual dining ? 

I believe Princess IT has not gotten to this item yet, but as you have verified, your APP already shows Ocean Now access and unlimited Prix Fixe. You seem to not understand unlimited Prix Fixe mean you will NOT be subject to the $14.99 Prix Fixe at casual dining venues. Looking the the deck plan for the Caribbean Princess, ‘casual dining venues’, on this ship would be Planks BBQ and Steamers Seafood? I am not sure if Planks and Steamers has been re-activated on this ship yet? If so, then you would get unlimited ‘free’ prix Fixe meals at these 2 venues. Check the boards for any passengers posting from the Caribbean Princess reporting if Planks and Steamers has been reinstated. 

As the changes for the Caribbean Princess were to start on August 14, 2023, look for posts from passengers reporting what is going on the ship.

• Like 1