Flam Railroad

Hello, may I ask some advice of Hallasm or others who are familiar with the Flam train etc?  We're on a cruise that will be in Flam on July 14 from 8-5.  I believe it's the only ship in port that day.  A few months ago I looked into setting up the whole "Norway in a Nutshell" of boat/bus/train/train but it didn't look like there was enough time to do it, so I ended up cutting out the train to Voss and set up the following through Norway's Best: 9:30-11:30 boat from Flam to Gudvangen, then 11:45-12:05 bus back to Flam, then 1:30-3:56 train to Myrdal and back.  Does that seem to make sense for those familiar with the area and how things go?  Are the trains usually on time?  Thank you for any feedback!!

7 hours ago, travelgal777 said:

I ended up cutting out the train to Voss and set up the following through Norway's Best: 9:30-11:30 boat from Flam to Gudvangen, then 11:45-12:05 bus back to Flam, then 1:30-3:56 train to Myrdal and back.

Your schedule is perfectly fine. You can expect the boat, bus and train to sail/run according to schedule.

• Like 1