If you are New to Oceania.

Ray4Fun

20 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Use the ignore feature  & save yourself  a headache 🤔

You  can lead a horse  to water  but cannot force them to drink as the saying goes 

Right, but....though it's becoming increasingly difficult in today's world to separate fact from fiction...gotta keep trying.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vineyard View said:

I just do not agree with you. Our TA does not book anything but the cruise. I do all the research, use miles for flights, book insurance independently, book hotels independent, cruise one time a year.
She’s fantastic. she provides benefits financially  and otherwise to book with her over what any cruise line offers directly. We had a TA many years back from a large consortium who did not offer us anything whatsoever. It was eye opening having conversations with fellow travelers on a cruise about how their TA’s offers so much. So I began my research. It took me looking and interviewing, so to speak. It was well worth my while to do that. Maybe it would benefit you as well to give it a try, until you find one yourself. 
I am sorry that you have not had those experiences, but it does NOT mean that many of us have not, as has been shared repeatedly here. Maybe, just maybe, you haven’t found the right TA, because they clearly are out there from reading these comments. Maybe there is more than what has been your REAL WORLD. That said, if you don’t want to believe it is possible, that is clearly your choice, but please stop the insisting that all of us who have this are not speaking the truth. 

Well said, falling on deaf ears, but spot on. 

• Like 1