WOW - $40k and no butler 😮

jelayne

I wouldn’t cancel anything I had already booked at an old price acceptable to me. At the new prices, I would (and did) book on Regent. I saved money and am getting more inclusions.  I don’t know who is calling the shots at Celebrity, but I don’t think that person is sober. A “premium (?)” line priced higher than a true lux line? When the old bookings get used up, there will be some vacant ships.

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

I'm not canceling already booked 2024 cruises (nonrefundable).  Will I be booking anything for 2025?  Absolutely not.  That's a very recent decision.  For next year, I'm doing workarounds of the dreadful MDR food quality by booking specialties for every night, however. I've decided that to continue along that route is silly.  So, they've won and I am moving on.  Resistance is futile.  I will continue to haunt the X boards until my last cruise ends, hoping against hope corporate decides they've cut too far.  Not holding my breath.

Absolutely agree.  Our two SS bookings are non-refundable.  First is New Zealand:GBR and second to Israel/Egypt.  Nothing booked for 2025 since they cancelled Antartica but in retrospect that’s ok.  Marie