Recommendations for windsurf

Livtotrav

• 3 weeks later...

We have sailed on WS over a dozen times.  Several were in suites with two bathrooms (my wife's favorite for some reason...) as well as in cabins on Decks 1, 2 and 3 forward.  We are both sailors, so we love the rocking motion for sleeping, even when it's a bit rough.  

Excursions:  I usually do a bit of research on Trip Advisor before I pull the trigger and book a WS excursion.  

We just booked our 7th crossing on the Wind Surf, Lisbon - St Maarten this coming late November.  Celebrating Thanksgiving is a challenge since you can't find any restaurants that serve turkey and all of the fixings in Lisbon.  So I opt for the Octopus instead... 

PS - It's also a challenge finding a sports bar in Lisbon that shows the Cowboys game.

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 6:06 PM, SailingSteve77 said:

Celebrating Thanksgiving is a challenge since you can't find any restaurants that serve turkey and all of the fixings in Lisbon.  So I opt for the Octopus instead... 

Ooooo….is that grilled octopus?  Where?

On 10/2/2023 at 10:11 AM, Wayfairers said:

Ooooo….is that grilled octopus?  Where?

Bar 124 in Lisbon.  Great craft cocktails and food and yes, grilled octopus.  We will be there Thanksgiving evening.  But any seafood restaurant in Lisboa serves octopus.  One of the restaurants in Time Out Market (near the cruise terminal) serves octopus hot dogs...

Edited by SailingSteve77

1 minute ago, SailingSteve77 said:

Bar 124 in Lisbon.  Great craft cocktails and food and yes, grilled octopus.  We will be there Thanksgiving evening.  But any seafood restaurant in Lisboa serves octopus.  Here's a pic from one of the restaurants at Time Out Market (near the cruise terminal).

IMG_0294 2.HEICUnavailable

Thanks.   We’ve had it in Lisbon before..delicious.  For some strange reason I was thinking you had found it in the Caribbean…maybe I shouldn’t drink wine while posting on cruise critic LOL!!

• Haha 1